Find the original ‘Mystery Blogger Award’, created by the wonderful Okoto Enigma here.
I’ve been nominated by my girl @SlightlyVoguish! Thank you, let’s get to these questions! The rules of the tag will be listed at the end.
Three facts about moi:
- I have ‘liked’ over 5,000 Youtube videos! Obsessed? That would be a total understatement.
2. I’ve never had a nose bleed. I think they’re quite common but I haven’t experienced it before. Strange!
3. The first three Shrek films will always be my absolute favourite. I practically know every word on that script.
Questions from Slightly Voguish:
1. My favourite comfort food has to be veggie Lasagna and chips. Hands down. Urghh I want some now hehe.
2. Bora Bora Island. Easy. I’ve watched an endless number of vlogs of that place and gosh- it looks like The Land of Peace and Quiet- simply beautiful.
3. Winter all the way! I much more prefer the fashion of wearing layers, duster coats and boots in comparison to summer apparel.The Christmas spirit lives throughout the winter months, you can’t deny that it’s a wonderful season.
4. I have a confession. I don’t really watch TV or Netflix! Funnily enough though, my current ‘obsession’ is ‘The Apprentice‘ on BBC1. It’s a business- based competition and I think it’s so entertaining. It’s actually coming to an end for the year at 9 PM tonight! Sad times.
5. I wholeheartedly believe that ‘everything happens for a reason’. Everything has a purpose in this life, however big or small. If something happens that leaves you wondering : why me? Remember, you may be thanking God for that exact experience in the future!
- Funny question: How old were you when you found out that Santa isn’t real?
- What is one habit you want to break in 2017?
- Online or virtual shopping?
- Do you feel most productive in the AM or PM?
- Do you usually wonder why or how ?
Tag! It’s your turn!
If you’re reading and you’d love to do this tag, go ahead! Let me know! I’ve cheated a little and tagged only 5 bloggers rather than 10 because I’m new to this little blogger community. The bloggers I tag are:
Rules, Rules, Rules:
Read more from me:
Thank you ever so much for reading! If you got to the end comment:🎅 and follow me!
Have a blessed week.
Quote of the day: ‘Grow through what you go through.’